Friday, March 28, 2008

My vote is in...

I'm going to be out of town on April 8th, so I voted absentee yesterday. I am most proud to announce my votes:

Rockwood School Board Directors:

  • Darla Baker
  • Kim McGuiness
  • Rao Kaza
I have written extensively my reasons for supporting these three candidates, and that support is complete and unwavering. I know each of them personally, and I can think of no one better than any of them to entrust the direction of our school district to. They are far and away the three best qualified and best suited candidates running for this position, and I was thrilled to be able to vote for them.

Proposition 3 (Rockwood School Bond Issue)
  • YES
Our schools need this badly. With the changing high school schedule, with needed maintenance improvements, with safety improvements, and more, we need this. Vote for Proposition 3, please. Let's pass this thing by the same landslide that we're voting in the above three candidates!

-- bab

No comments: