Thursday, November 8, 2007

2 Board Meetings to know about

Hi, all,

Just a quick post to remind you about one Board meeting, and tell you about another.

Thursday, November 8th

Tonight's meeting is important, because this is where the Board will first learn of the Bond Survey results. I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, no idea what the results will be, but I do know that I don't want to miss this meeting.

If you are interested at all in the bond issue, its contents, its cost, and whether it should even be put onto the ballot, tonight is the meeting to be at. Check out the agenda, and please show up.

Saturday, November 10th

This is a special meeting of the Board called just this week. Its stated purpose is to discuss the organization of Rockwood administration. Kathy Peckron is retiring at the end of the year, and her retirement is at least one of the topics up for conversation. The agenda is very vague as to what they're going to discuss, but I plan on being there to find out.

The meeting announcement is here.

--bab

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so excited that you're able to go to the Saturday meeting since I won't be able to make it. I expect a full report! :)