Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Plethora of Posts Promptly

Oh, boy, do I have a lot of stuff to post about. So much, in fact, that I want to tell you what is coming so that you'll know to be looking for it. To be honest, it is to commit myself to writing it as well -- if I've promised it, I have to deliver it, right????

So, this is what is coming over the next week:

  • Summary of the November 8th board meeting
  • Explanation of the series of special Board meetings
  • Summary of each of these special meetings
  • Lots of posts about the upcoming Bond issue, including
    • Financing, costs, and taxes
    • Contents and size of suggested bond
    • Why a bond is needed
    • Summary of Bond Survey

My goal is to discuss most, if not all, of these things during the Thanksgiving week.

The next Board meeting is December 8th, when the Facilities Long Range Planning Committee is to come to the Board with a suggestion for the Bond issue. If you are interested, concerned, or excited about this topic, this would be a great meeting to attend.

Until my next post,

-- bab

No comments: